As required by Calgary Southwest United’s National Youth License, Calgary Southwest United is mandated to provide access to medical Staff, including a medical doctor and physiotherapy to care for the organization’s athletes. ProActive Health Group was created to meet these needs. Comprised of a team of physiotherapists, chiropractors, massage therapists and sport medicine care, we have compiled a team of passionate professionals to provide extraordinary sports-focused health care for injury prevention, rehabilitation and performance enhancement.
The clinic hours of operation are designed for availability when athletes are training at Calgary Southwest United’s indoor training facility.
- ProActive Health Group offers direct billing to most insurance companies
- Or… We Direct Bill most insurance companies
- Players have health insurance coverage through Alberta Soccer Association
- Players AND PARENTS welcome!
- Making it easy – Online booking available
- Our Vision – Complete dedication to Exceptional Patient Care
- Calgary Southwest United’s Return To Play Centre
- Ongoing dialog with coaches and support team for athlete well being
- Strong focus for athletic physical development and injury prevention
- Affordable Athlete-Centred Care designed to Get You Back in the Game
- Our health processionals apply a multifaceted approach to patient care; detailed functional approach to injury rehabilitation, analysis and resolution of aggravating factors, individualized rehabilitative exercises for health durability, and coach interaction for improvement of movement mechanics.
Players and PARENTS Welcome!
10450 50 St SE #116
Monday - Friday - 4pm - 9pm
Saturday/Sunday - 9am - 4pm